+ My graphics timeline!

[WARNING] Do not scroll down if you don't wanna have a heart attack or eye sore! Risk is at your own.

December 2012 - January 2013 - 'Already Over' was my first poster! These posters were from the Jurassic/Ancient era & they might give people eye sore. I don't know what I was thinking back then because I called it my 'masterpiece' before like WTF! BTW, I can't believe I ship BaekYeon since 2012! 



February - May 2013 - At this stage, I've learnt to use colouring psd, effects etc. But still can give you eye sore. Well as you see, I really suck at cropping the images.


June - December 2013 - The era where I decided to improve my editing skill. I've studied about photoshop, cropping skills & more. Most graphics were inspired from 'Poster-Paradise' since their posters were so flawless & beautiful! ;A;.

[THIS IS THE 2ND VERSION OF MY FIRST POSTER THAT I'VE EVER CREATED]

January - October, 2014 - Okay, this was the moment I discovered Deviantart & dayyum it's really improve my editing skills. Like Vusssh!!! But still some of them looked like shiet! Then I have a long hiatus & focus on SPM. I didn't really active on editing on that year because school-stuffs, projects etc. Enough talking, let's move on to the next disasters that I've made.


January 2015 - I've been on hiatus about 4 months & I'm back with a new style. There are still a lot that I need to learn. I need to learn how to use the most suitable fonts & textures.

May - July, 2016 - I've been on hiatus for a long time to further study about Graphic Design and I'm currently studying in an Art University.

A/N : Even though I've became better in editing but there's a lot of cons in the posters that I've made. I'll try my best to be a professional graphic editor! I'm not ashamed about my past horrible products because that products are the one that makes me want to go on & be better. Like what Ralph Waldo Emerson said, " Every artist was first an amateur ".






Comments